David Bixespan from forbes.com has released a list of highest paid WWE wrestlers in 2019-20. The data was prepared using the list compiled from WWE’s booking contracts, pay documents, public filings as well as interviews with industry insiders.
The article notes that WWE superstars are paid a base salary and bonus payments are offered to them in the form of merchandise sale as well as feature in live events.
The list did not include Tyson Fury who made a reported $15 million for his one off match in WWE against Braun Strowman at Crown Jewel pay per view.
Here is the complete list-
- Brock Lesnar – $10 million USD, 76,41,90,000 INR
- Roman Reigns – $5 million USD, 38,20,95,000 INR
- Randy Orton – $4.1 million USD, 31,33,17,900 INR
- Seth Rollins – $4 million USD, 30,56,76,000 INR
- Triple H – $3.3 million USD (includes executive pay), 25,21,82,700 INR
- Becky Lynch – $3.1 million USD, 23,68,98,900 INR
- Bill Goldberg – $3 million USD, 22,92,57,000 INR
- Shane McMahon – $2.1 million USD, 16,04,79,900 INR
- Stephanie McMahon – $2 million USD (includes executive pay), 15,28,38,000 INR
- Braun Strowman – $1.9 million USD, 14,51,96,100 INR